- The Print is available on either White or Brown 300gsm recycled card.
- The dimensions are 29.7 x 42 cm and include a border to allow for framing.
- All Prints are hand signed by the artist.
- All packaging is recyclable.
- The original piece was created using ballpoint pens and fine liners over an 8 month period.
Drawing at the top of Coba.
Coba (Spanish: Cobá) is an ancient Mayan city on the Yucatán Peninsula, located in the Mexican state of Quintana Roo. The site is the nexus of the largest network of stone causeways of the ancient Mayan world, and it contains many engraved and sculpted stelae that document ceremonial life and important events of the Late Classic Period (AD 600–900) of Mesoamerican civilization.
© All Artwork is subject to copyright