Limited Edition Giclee Print of Ballpoint Pen Illustration '211213'
- This Giclee Print is limited to a run of 10 in that paper stock and size
- Printed on Archival Cotton 100% rag paper with a firm 300gsm base that renders fine detail impeccably giving a velvet finish with 75 years colour fast.
- Dimensions: 29.7 x 42 cm
- The print is handsigned and numbered by the artist.
- Dimensions include a white border to allow for framing.
- All packaging is recyclable.
- The original drawing is 21 x 29.7cm and was completed in approximately 100 hours using ballpoint pens and a fineliner.
- All work is unplanned capturing the essence of the moment.
For years I have spent time fighting with myself, with my demons, as I thought they were the enemy. I’ve come to learn that I needed to befriend them, help sooth and nurture them, as they are part of me and they help protect me.
The wording comes from a David Lynch style dream I had during the creation of this drawing. Haunted by a spectre in my dream, fighting against each other. The spectre would become visible if viewed through a mirror. As I held the mirror up so I could see it in order to kill it; the spectre was a man, he said” you can’t kill me, see I am you I am”