'210317' Available as:
- The image is printed on 300gsm brown recycled card.
- Dimensions: 29.7 x 42 cm.
- Dimensions include a white border to allow for framing.
- All Prints are hand signed by the artist.
- All packaging is recyclable.
The original artwork is 11 x 14 inch and was completed over a 1 month period using Posca Pens and Ballpoint Pens on Greyboard. All work is unplanned capturing the essence of the moment. One of the highlights captured during this time was experiencing the spring equinox at Chichinitza in Mexico.
At Chichen Itza, during the spring and fall equinoxes — this pyramid dedicated to Kukulcán (or Quetzalcoatl) serves as a visual symbol of the day and night. On every equinox, the sun of the late afternoon creates the illusion of a snake creeping slowly down the northern staircase. Symbolically, the feathered serpent joins the heavens, earth and the underworld, day and night.
© All Artwork is subject to copyright.