Doodle For Your Noodle - Art Group
'Doodle for your Noodle' is an Art group that's based within a supportive setting.
I provide pens and paper and invite people to turn off their phones and check in with themselves for an hour or so. Without judgement of what art is.
I sit and draw with the group. People are free to draw whatever they choose or if a white page feels too daunting then I also provide colouring in sheets. I will offer technical artistic support if asked specifically by someone in the group.
I've had the pleasure of witnessing someone transported from being in a heightened state of anxiety to total relaxation in a matter of moments.
I have facilitated this setting for:
- Children at festivals, where parents have also taken great joy in participating.
- Spontaneous Pop Up event - PWYF - Mainly based in Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK.
- Mental well-being workshops.
- As part of work-away days for companies/charities.
- Amongst groups of friends.