Digital print of:
This painting was inspired by the pigeons of Leeds. Tortured by man made spikes and tormented by children.... They looked beaten and in need... seen as vermin and a drain on resources. It made me feel sad to witness. I chose to feed them.
To those who have heart and soul and who's existence should speak louder than the fight to be acknowledged and treated fairly,,, I see you.
The spiritual meaning of pigeon is love and sacrifice.
I Salute you Pigeon.
If you water a flower it will grow...
I am grateful for receiving many acts of kindness when in crisis.
All profit from this print will be donated to support a local community project/social enterprise/charity.
- The image is printed on 300gsm recycled card.
- Dimensions: 29.7 x 42 cm.
- Dimensions include a white border to allow for framing.
- All Prints are hand signed by the artist.
- All packaging is recyclable.